Roadshow coming to Island next week
Do you have an opinion on cancer services and care for people living in the Isle of Man?
The Cancer Alliance wants to hear your views.
The group is hosting a roadshow across the Island on Monday and Tuesday (18 and 19 September) next week.
People are invited to share their experiences so that they can influence how services are designed in the future.
You can also sign up to be a Cancer Alliance representative to help raise awareness of the disease and support others.
The Cancer Alliance will be at the following venues:
- Peel Shoprite - Monday 18 September - 10.30am -12.30pm
- Ramsey Town Hall - Monday 18 September - 10.30am -12.30pm
- Castletown Town Hall - Monday 18 September - 2pm - 4pm
- Santander Work Café, Douglas - Monday 18 September - 5pm - 7pm
- Nobles Hospital (foyer) - Tuesday 19 September - 10am - 2pm
- Nobles Hospital staff restaurant (staff only) - Tuesday 19 September - 10am-2pm