On Air Early Breakfast Tom Cain | 5:00am - 7:30am

Lingerie icon and Knox reveal pair

Baroness and Barrowman to team up

An Island firm is at the centre of a multi-million pound deal involving lingerie mogul Michelle Mone.

The Ultimo bra inventor, who was awarded an OBE for services to business in 2010 and made a Tory peer by David Cameron last year, has formed a partnership with Finch Road-based law firm Knox Limited.

MMI Global is 51% owned by Knox boss and local billionaire Douglas Barrowman, with Baroness Mone owning the other 49%.

Also among the board of directors Island resident and Knox director Sandra Robertson.

Barrowman moved here eight years ago, having already made waves worldwide and earning a fortune.

Knox Group covers a range of services, including finance, tax planning, marine and aviation, and currently employs around 250 in the Island.

More from Isle of Man Business